Environment, Health & Safety
EHS Management System
We are proud of our commitment to environmental, health, and safety excellence.
- Worldwide EHS Policy
- ISO Certifications
Kodak Alaris is committed to reducing the environmental, health and safety impacts of our products across their lifecycles including sustainable end-of-life management.
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Assessment of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions
- Article Information Sheets
- PEFC Chain of Custody (Forestry Management Certification)
Product declarations provide relevant and verified information on the environmental aspects and attributes of our products.
- EU REACH Article 33 Declaration
- CPSIA General Certificate of Conformity
- EU Declarations of Conformity (DoCs)
Product Reuse, Recycling, Recovery and Disposal
We understand that being a steward of the environment means facilitating the safe reuse, recycling, recovery, and disposal of our products. These resources provide important information on how to manage the products in our portfolio, from chemicals to equipment, at the end of their useful life.
- WEEE and RoHS
- Kiosk & APEX Media
- Photographic Film & Paper
- Chemical information
- Product Packaging
- Use of Photochemicals
- Storage of Photochemicals
- Recovery, Recycling, and Disposal of of Photochemicals
- Single Use Cameras
Have an EHS question?
Email us at EHS-Questions@Kodakalaris.com